1277 McArthur Street
Manchester, TN 37355
We plan to host a weight loss competition in September that will last through the end of October or early November. We will not be doing our FULL program – so don’t be scared of the commitment. If you want more info when we release it please enter your contact information below!
BEFORE USING THE FASTER POINTS FORM YOU NEED TO WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO OR WE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR POINTS:
Please watch the video below.
If you choose to skip the video below and go straight to registration you will be re-directed to our BetOnYourHealth website. Registration and tracking for Lose to Win will occur at the Bet On Your Health website. It has better tracking and shopping cart software.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
Lose to Win has by far changed mine and my family’s lives. I don’t think we would have ever lost this much weight without the competition, support, or the accountability! Rhonda T.
Lose to Win helps me stay focused. I learn something new every time I participate. All my team mates support we no matter if I lose or gain. Joe has taught us this is a journey and he is always there for us. -Regina K.
I love the accountability aspect of this program. It is a wonderful community full of inspiring people. -Will P.
The accountability that lose to win provides is absolutely tremendous! This program has provided me and my family and opportunity to create a healthy and physically active lifestyle that we likely would not have created otherwise. -Dan M.
Here is some important info to know about Lose to Win:
- You can download the FULL info packet including the official rules and release form by CLICKING HERE.
- 100% Online
–THE LINK IS BELOW
- You do NOT have to pay online but you do have to register online. If you have NO one that can help you do this please call to schedule a time to be registered by one of our staff members
- DEADLINE to REGISTER: January 4th at 6pm
- 100% Online
- Online when you register
- Early bird on or before December 31st – $99
- After December 31st – $129
- Initial weigh-ins:
- Sunday January 7th 12:30pm – 6:00pm OR
- Monday January 8th 8am – 4:30pm
- At Marcrom’s Pharmacy
- Regular weigh-ins
- Tuesdays from 3pm – 8pm at Coffee County Conference Center
- ONE NOTE: February 27th will have alternate plans
- Weigh ins outside of this time may be able to scheduled for your own accountability but will NOT count toward points and competition
- FINAL weigh ins:
- Monday March 19th
- At Marcrom’s Pharmacy
- Time 6am – 6pm
- Meeting Times:
- Initial meeting: MONDAY January 8th at 6pm at Coffee County Conference Center
- Regular meetings: Tuesdays at the Conference Center at 6pm
- Final meeting: Tuesday March 20th at 6pm at the Conference Center
- Teams are comprised of 5-10 people
- If you do not have a team you will be placed on one
Joe’s Story I had never struggled with my weight until I graduated from college and “settled down.” Once I settled down, the weight began to settle in.
I graduated high school at around 175 lbs and by 2005, just ten short years later I had gained 100 pounds. I happened upon a planning committee for my ten year high school reunion – people I had lost touch with but was close to in high school. It may have been the most embarrassing moment in my life when they didn’t recognize me. I knew something had to change. So, I made all the excuses like everyone else as to why losing weight wasn’t working for me:
- I just wasn’t around the right people
- I have a broad build (big boned-lol)
- My body just likes this weight better
- I like food too much
- It’s easier for other people
- I must have a slow metabolism
- The list can go on and on…I used them all!
While I tried to lose weight, I wasn’t very successful for about 18 months. Around this time we had a pharmacy resident that needed to do a community outreach project. I was not yet a fan of the Biggest Loser tv show but it was becoming popular so I suggested she do a weight loss competition. We worked on putting it together over the next few weeks and Lose to Win was born. I must admit, I had ulterior motives when I suggested she do this as her project. I knew competition was a motivator for me, so I knew this would give me the kick start I needed. I actually won the first competition – BUT I gained most of it back – glowing recommendation, right? We decided to do the program again the next year and this time I decided to really change my life. I had a little scare with the cardiologist around this time and knew that the sooner I could get this weight off the better. However, I didn’t do crazy diets or anything like that – to this day I eat whatever I want, just not whenever I want. I don’t believe in cutting everything out if it is something you enjoy. I do believe you have to limit the things that are bad for you. The weight loss journey is a “do-able” thing for anyone. It is just like anything else in life. If you are going to be successful you have to do the little things day after day. Sure, just like anything else, you fall off the wagon every now and then but it doesn’t mean that you have failed, it just means you are normal. Each person has to find what works for them. I was convicted because of faith and family, was educated through this program, was motivated by competition, and am held accountable by my Lose to Win family! Everyone needs conviction (a why), education, motivation, and accountability! So, if I can do it – you can too! I will be here to help you along the way!