1277 McArthur Street
Manchester, TN 37355
At Marcrom’s Pharmacy we want to be as helpful as possible during this time! The page below will have updates in chronological order. Please read through as much as possible. The REPLAY of our pharmacists discussing the virus is below as well.
We URGE you to follow all federal, state, and local recommendations. This is very serious but we can beat it!! We can slow the spread.
In order to help slow the spread we are DRIVE THRU ONLY.
Wear your masks! And a Shark Tank Resource…
We want to inform you this morning that we will be moving to a drive thru only model for the foreseeable future. We believe this honors Governor Lee’s “shelter in place” executive order yesterday and the federal governments “Slow the Spread” guidelines.
Please be patient with us. We spent several hours Thursday evening talking through how to best serve you and be most efficient.
Here is how the process will work:
- When you arrive at the pharmacy go straight to the drive thru.
- If you are picking up please send us a text to 931-253-1440 letting us know you are here, what you need to pick up, and any pertinent information.
- If your order is ready you can stay in line and we will have it ready for immediate checkout.
- If your order is not quite ready we will have you wait in the parking lot out front and a member of our staff will bring your order to you “curbside” so you don’t have to wait in the line again.
If you need an over the counter item like allergy medicine, Tylenol, etc we will add that to your order as well. Just let us know on your text.
If you need an immunization, brace fitting, or anything else that REQUIRES you to enter the pharmacy let us know and we will definitely make arrangements.
Finally – it helps if everyone would request medications at least 2 days before you want to pick them up. We will likely have them filled within a few hours of your request unless there are any issues but this just works toward a smoother process for everyone.
As always you can request your prescriptions using our app, web portal, online form, text messaging or by phone!
You may have noticed over the past several months that you reach an actual person more often than ever when you call Marcrom’s Pharmacy. We made some significant changes to our workflow to make this happen.
However, we are working with reduced staff and asking anyone that might be sick to stay home. Please be patient with us if we don’t get to you on the phone immediately. We are regularly checking voicemails and are quickly responding to most text messages. You can text us at 931-253-1440.
THINGS TO HELP YOUR
EXPERIENCE DURING THIS TIME!
(And actually – these always help save you time!)
- USE OUR TECHNOLOGY: Use our app or web portal to request refills at marcromspharmacy.com/refills
- TEXT US: Text us at 931-253-1440 when you need us. Whether you text us when you are on your way to the pharmacy or if you just need a refill we will be here. Also – we have HIPAA compliant messaging in our app. We can discuss all of your health information in the app! And as always – you can still call us!
- DRIVE THRU: Make use of our drive thru when you can’t come in. Text us at 931-253-1440 when you are in the drive thru if there is a line to let us know what how we can help you. Hopefully we will be able to have everything ready when you get to the window!
- ORDER AHEAD: Order your refills 2 business days ahead of time when possible. This allows time in case we are out of stock, there are insurance challenges, or you don’t have refills amongst other potential issues. And as always – you can order your prescriptions for same day pickup or while you wait.
- ENROLL IN NOTIFICATIONS: Sign up for text notifications and/or email notifications at marcromspharmacy.com/update
Our Pharmacist Panel About COVID-19.
We will be having a LIVE webinar Tuesday evening at 6:30pm to discuss what we are doing, how you can boost your immune system, and other COVID-19 related items. You can join us at www.marcromspharmacy.com/live at that time.
Here are some things that will help you, help your fellow community members, and help us serve you more efficiently:
- Please check this page, our social media, and your email regularly!
- Please order your prescriptions 2 business days before you actually need them. (Actually – this is always good practice.)
- Please use our texting service. You can text us a message to 931-253-1440 to send us prescriptions, check on prescriptions, to let us know you are on your way, or anything else you need from us! (This will be available even AFTER COVID-19).
- Please use our technology. You can learn about our web portal HERE and our app HERE.
- Please sign up for text message notifications by completing the HIPAA compliant form located HERE.